Join the New Hampshire Youth Network!
Participate in, organize, and lead activities in your community.
How Can I Get Involved?
1. Become a member of the Youth Advisory Board. Get the YAB application here.
Up to thirty youth leaders serve on YAB. These youth are selected through an application process. They shape the program by developing messages and activities for their peers across the state. YAB members will:
- Empower fellow New Hampshire youth to take action
- Serve as a role model for youth throughout the state
- Participate in, organize, and lead activities in your local community
- Solicit feedback and input from local youth
- Assist in planning and implementation of the statewide youth summit
- Assist in planning and implementation of statewide activities
- Serve as a spokesperson for the network upon request
2. Individuals and student organizations can become general members of the New Hampshire Youth Network.
For more information about joining the network, or to send completed applications, contact Kim Coronis:
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 603-669-2411 x104
- Fax - 603-645-6220
- Snail Mail - Breathe New Hampshire, 145 Hollis St., Unit C, Manchester, NH 03101
View & Print the NH Youth Network Brochure here